March 15, 2009

Innernet Again

Those days are back when I was hanged up for hours with my computer and Internet. After a long settlement time in chennai, I am now really setting myself here so that I can live up the life. Developing the essence of homeliness in the house is the new goal, which I think is almost achieved.
Living far from home encourage us to to what we had intentionally missed at home due to our negligence and laziness. This is the time when you are being creative, act more matured and responsive and also starts taking more responsibility.
New things I started:
*Cooking - Yes, I started it not by hobby but for not having an option -
secret  (my chapatis are never been in round shape).
*Increasing Social Network - just to get things done
*More regular lifestyle - it's the time which makes this happen
*Doing mistakes at work which I never did before. May be I am not habitual of doing mistakes ;)

Still I am not able to learn "to say NO when I should, and otherwise"