celebrating 60 years of Freedom with joy and of course Indian patriotic music...which always inspired everyone right from freedom fighters to general civilians...Music with diversity, unity and spirit of freedom...has the soul in music...One of such great collection on can download from
http://www.geetganga.org/ (thanks Keshav for this link).
- मंजिल पे आया मुल्क हर बला को टाल के
- सदियों के बाद फिर उड़े बादल गुलाल के
- हम लाए हैं तूफ़ान से कश्ती निकाल के
- इस देश को रखना मेरे बच्चों सम्भाल के
Yeh preet sada ki reet yahan, mein geet yahan ke gaata hun, bhaarat ka rehne wala hun bhaarat ki baat sunaata hun.....is one of many wonderful tunes that is in the heart of every Indian. They motivate us to do something for India and to give a salute to those who worked for Indian freedom. We have a remarkable journey of 60 years till date and we are now growing faster and from the list of under-developed countries, we are moving to the list of World's most powerful nations. According to a study performed by CNN, In next 30 years India will be 3rd biggest economy of the world.
But there are various Issues need to be raised for the development...
- Nearly 30% of populations doesn't know How to read or write.
- Health services are not that good...various diseases are disastrous in India, nearly 400000 people dies every year due to tuberculosis
- The policies created by government is not implemented as they must be, they can't reach at the grass root level where it is required substantially.
- Nearly 30 crores people can't even get food for two times.
Due to lack of time I am not able to raise all the issues and I wish from you that you will definitely think on it.