August 18, 2007

Google Introduced Indic Transliteration tool

Google Labs India introduced an online typing tool in Hindi. It is basically Indic transliteration tool , for eg if you type 'aaj mein upar' , This tool will convert that english text in to phonetic hindi as ' आज में ऊपर ' .
It also has an online dictionary based support which suggest you the relevant word as you type.
Its Interface is very light so that you can use anywhere, any kind of plugin support is not required in the browser.
So enjoy writing in Hindi without knowing to type in hindi.... :) click here for the tool

2 comments:

  1. http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/200011/robo2pc.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, please comment.